giovedì 28 settembre 2017

Goodbye Art & Art...

Come tutte le belle cose, anche questa mia avventura con il DT di Art&Art by Pezze e Colori è arrivata alla fine...è stata una bella esperienza e spero di avervi trasmesso un po' del mio amore e passione per la creatività...

This is it...just like all the good things in life, even my adventure in Art&Art DT comes to an end...has been a great experience and I truly hope I have been able to inspire you with my love and passion for creativity...

Ecco una carrellata dei miei tutorials...se cliccate sulla foto potete andare al post dedicato, dove troverete i link nel dettaglio...

Here's a pic with all my tutorials...if you click on it you will be directed to the dedicated post...click on each and every photo to see the full tutorial...


Art & Art: IL VECCHIO DT CI SALUTA: SIMONA: ...

Continuate a seguirmi...la mia avventura creativa continua...e come sempre, keep creating!

Keep on following me...my creative adventure doesn't stop here...and as always, keep creating!

Kisses&Hugs!
Simo.

Nessun commento: